If you are planning to visit Thailand for business purposes, you may need to apply for a Business Visa (Non-Immigrant B Visa). The Business Visa is designed for people who wish to conduct business activities in Thailand, such as attending business meetings, negotiating contracts, or participating in trade fairs.
To apply for a Business Visa in Thailand, you will need to have the following documents:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
- A completed visa application form
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- A letter from your employer or business partner in Thailand, stating the purpose of your visit and the details of your business activities in Thailand
- A copy of your flight itinerary
- Proof of financial means to cover your expenses during your stay in Thailand
- A copy of your business registration certificate or any relevant business documents
You can apply for a Business Visa at a Thai embassy or consulate in your home country or in any other country where you are currently residing. The processing time for a Business Visa application can vary depending on the embassy or consulate, so it is recommended that you apply well in advance of your planned travel dates.
It is important to note that a Business Visa allows you to stay in Thailand for up to 90 days, but it does not permit you to work in Thailand. If you are planning to work in Thailand, you will need to obtain a Work Permit.